Some formalities before departure:
- Identity Paper (EU): as in the USA, biometric passport + ESTA electronic travel authorization.
- Recommended vaccines: universal vaccines (DTCP, hepatitis B).
- Best season: from January to March.
- Direct flight Duration: 12 hours flight with at least one stop
- Time difference: - 6h summer - 5h Winter
- Currency: US dollar. Note that the $ 50 and $ 100 notes are often refused by small shops.
To visit :
San Juan Puerto Rican capital is the oldest city in the country. Its charm does not leave you indifferent! The city speaks to many among us with its rich architecture and sense some of the festival.
Castillo San Felipe del Morro: A location to explore when you have the chance to visit Puerto Rico. This fortress is part of World Heritage by UNESCO for over 50 years. Overlooking San Juan Bay, it will allow you to walk around and discover the beautiful architecture while enjoying the ocean.
El Yunque National Forest: Near San Juan, this piece of paradise is extensive with more than 28 000 hectares of rainforest. Whether you are a seasoned hiker or just curious tourists, there's something for everyone!