En raison du COVID-19 et de la situation de crise actuelle en France, toutes nos agences sont fermées.
Access to, and use of, the ICE France website constitutes acceptance of the following. Please see below.
- This website is operated by ICE plc (a Lenlyn Group Company) and is subject to copyright.
- Neither ICE nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website shall be liable for any loss whether direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect arising out of the users' access to, or use of, the website. Furthermore ICE does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided by external sources and accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequences arising from the use of such data.
- Though ICE uses the best technical standards to control its site, material on this website may inadvertently include technical inaccuracies or other errors. We should be grateful if users could notify us of any errors or inaccuracies they may find. Please note that users browse and use the website at their own risk.
- ICE does not warrant that the functional aspects of the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this website, or the server that makes it available, are free or viruses or other harmful components. ICE may change material on the site without prior notice.
- The ICE site may contain links and references to third-party websites. These are provided for the convenience and interest of users and on the part of ICE this implies neither responsibility for, nor approval of, information contained in these websites. ICE makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability or content of information, text, graphics which are not under the 'ICE plc' domain. ICE has not tested any software located on other sites and does not make any representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
- ICE does not have a sponsorship from, approval of or any affiliation with any company, organization, or goods or services mentioned in this website unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The content of any website which is referred to at this website or hyper-linked to this website is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by ICE unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- All trade marks, logos and other marks shown at this website are the property of their respective owners.
- ICE does not and cannot monitor or control the content or availability of information accessed using this Web site and shall not be held responsible in any way for any such content or information.
- ICE makes no representations about the content or suitability of this website or the information found at this website and to the extent permitted by law, is supplied without any express or implied warranty.
- Readers are strongly advised to undertake their own independent research and obtain professional advice before relying upon any information whatsoever found at this website.
- Customers purchasing currency, traveler cheques or traveler cash card must be over 18.